Let’s talk about peanut butter again because it’s one of greatest things to ever be invented.
Am I right?
So here we have a no-bake Ritz Peanut Butter Christmas Cookies recipe, compliments of my lovely mother. These are so easy and so good. It’s also a great Christmas activity for kids! Take my word for it.
Ritz Peanut Butter Christmas Cookies Recipe:
- 1 Box of Ritz Crackers
- 1-2 Packages of Almond Bark (chocolate or white)
- Peanut Butter
- Sprinkles/fun decorations
- Parchment paper
- Spread peanut butter between two crackers to make small sandwiches. Make a whole pile or as many as you’d like. Trust me – they go fast!
- In microwave safe bowl, melt almond bark according to packaging instructions.
- Submerge cracker sandwiches into melted almond bark and cover completely.
- Line up almond bark-covered cracker sandwiches on parchment paper to cool and dry.
- Use sprinkles, frosting guns, etc to decorate the cookies to your liking.
And you can even go wild and creative with decorating! I give you creative freedom. I made a batch of plaid ones Saturday morning and I’m happy with how they turned out. They remind me of my school uniform as a kid. 🙂
So, take a crack at these cookies and let me know what you think!
Until next time,