You’re going to be glad you stopped by today after my five-month hiatus! I’m sharing my mom’s world-famous peanut butter ball recipe. Okay, that might be a bit dramatic but these balls are sooooo good. I look forward to making (and eating!) them every Christmas.
And the best part? They’re super straightforward to make and no oven is needed! Add this recipe to your roster for Christmas cookie baking for this year or next.
“Reeses” Peanut Butter Ball Recipe
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1-2 packages of chocolate almond bark
- Mini cupcake liners
- Mix butter, powdered sugar and peanut butter together in a large bowl.
- Chill in refrigerator.
- Roll dough into balls once chilled
- Melt almond bark in a separate microwave-safe bowl
- Put melted chocolate in the bottom of the mini cupcake liners, add ball, then cover ball in melted chocolate
- Let balls chill
Tip: I like to make the balls on the smaller side because this treat can get very rich once submerged in almond bark.
Tip: The ingredients above make about 1 batch which equals roughly 50 balls – depending on how big you make them.
Tip: It’s naturally a gluten-free cookie recipe! Okay, let me rephrase that – there’s nothing natural about these balls but the ingredients are all gluten-free.
Well, how about that? Let me know what you think of them!