Happy New Year! What are your resolutions? My 2014 resolutions were:
1. Stop spending so much money on coffee. (Nailed it!)
2. Watch more Disney movies. (Nailed it!)
3. Visit my friend in Nashville. (Failed, but made plans for 2015!)
4. Pay down my student loans. (Kinda nailed it!)
I didn’t do so bad with my resolutions. I eased up on the coffee spending and watched a throwback Disney movie every so often. I also made progress on my student loans. I have a ways to go but I’m getting there. I didn’t make it to Nashville last fall, but I fully intend to this spring. Yee haw!
Now for my 2015 New Year’s Resolutions:
1. Stay positive and complain less. Day to day, it wouldn’t hurt to be more optimistic. I wouldn’t say I’m a grouch, but sometimes I point out the flaws in a situation instead of focusing on the good.
2. Continue to pay down my student loans. I’m going to keep trucking and staying positive.
3. Reach 10,000 steps a day 5 days a week. I’m not one for fitness-related resolutions because usually they crumble by March, but this one I think is attainable. If I hit 10K steps most of the week, that’ll be a huge accomplishment and I’ll definitely feel more energized.
4. Do more other stuff, less Netflix. I’m not a Netflix junkie by any means, but I’d like to read more books, do more crafts, go on walks and explore more Minneapolis-St. Paul places.
What are your New Year’s Resolutions?