Now that Thanksgiving is behind us, you can bet your boots I’ve been listening to Michael Buble Christmas music. But music isn’t the only way to prepare for Christmas. I want to share with you a few of my favorite holiday movies to get you into the Christmas spirit!
1. White Christmas – This is my all-time favorite. I LOVE THIS MOVIE. Bing Crosby is timeless (duh), the outfits are stunning and the music is legendary! If only I could be a dainty tap dancer with killer lipstick.
2. The Holiday – Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet, Jack Black, and Jude Law make this movie unforgettable, and some of the movie takes place in England. What’s not to love?! Someone take me to the English countryside!!
3. Elf – What a nice feel-good movie. It’s still hilarious year after year!
4. Love Actually – Okay, I’ve only seen this movie twice, so maybe it’s not legit to put it on my list, but I loved it! What a lovely rom-com.
5. While You Were Sleeping – You weren’t expecting that one, were you? I watched this one again last year for the first time since the ’90s and it was great! You can’t go wrong with Sandra Bullock.
Don’t forget the kid movies like Home Alone, Jack Frost and Frosty the Snowman! What are some of your favorite Christmas movies?